I'm back at home and so very happy to see my munchkins. I came home to a surprise - Grandma pierced the Diva's ears while I was gone. True to my new motto of "don't worry, be happy," I didn't curse, scream, or throw things at Grandma. In fact, I didn't say anything to her at all. I did, however, immediately check the boys and I am happy to report she did not take it upon herself to circumcise them in my absence.
Reunion pics to follow in the next couple of days. I'm going back to letting my toddlers use my extra flabby tummy as a trampoline. FUN! Happy weekend everyone!
Oh that grandma. You're a strong strong woman not to throw one pan at least. I'd a killed her. Making holes in my baby. unbelievable.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
I'm with Mira. You showed great restraint. You handled it much better than I would have. Welcome home, indeed!
ReplyDelete