Mark Twain Quote

"Sufficient unto the day is one baby. As long as you are in your right mind don't you ever pray for twins. Twins amount to a permanent riot; and there ain't any real difference between triplets and an insurrection." Mark Twain, 1879

February 3, 2010

Scintillating

Mommy: We're having pears and oatmeal. Yummmmm.....open up.
SWOOSH: Pah-poo?
Mommy: No, silly, that's not apple. That's pear. Can you say pear?
SWOOSH: Pah-poo.
Mommy: Pear.
SWOOSH: Oh, peh.
Mommy: That's right! Pear. Good job.
BLUE: Pah-poo, pah-poo?
Mommy: No, no. This is pear.
BLUE: Pah-poo.
Mommy: Pear. Can you say "pear"?
BLUE: Pah-poo.
SKINNY: MEHHHN!
Mommy: Honey, we already prayed. Let's just eat.
SKINNY: MEHHHHHHN!
Mommy: Okay, fine. Thank you God for this food. In Jesus....No, don't touch the bowl. Mommy will feed you.
BLUE: Pah-poo?
Mommy: Pear, honey. Oatmeal and pears. Open up.
BLUE: Noooooo. Pah-poooooo!
Mommy: No apple today. Maybe we'll have apple later, okay?
BLUE: Pah-poo?
Mommy: Okay, if I say it's apple will you take a bite?
BLUE: Pah-poo? Pah-poo?
Mommy: Look, we have APPLE in our oatmeal! Mmmm, APPLE and oatmeal. Open up....good job!
BLUE: Peh.
Mommy: Oh, you little........

6 comments:

  1. They just wear ya down don't they? We might as well give in now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee heee, yes we have had those conversations too only ours involve craka's. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny! Made me think on my Cole, he doesnt care for apples, but he calls EVERY fruit an apple :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was sitting with my 2 month old, counting down the minutes until I have to leave for work (92), and wishing I could've slept tonight. Now I'm sitting with my 2 month old and laughing my head off. He is looking at me like I've lost my mind.

    ReplyDelete