I really shouldn't wish I could go back in time and NOT take that damn Clomid pill.
I really shouldn't wish that toddlers slept 14 hours at night and took two 3 hour naps during the day.
I really shouldn't wish toddlers' voice boxes came with an off switch.
I really shouldn't wish SWOOSH would just smack SKINNY once in a while instead of spending his days whining and cowering.
I really shouldn't wish I lived in a house across the street from the triplets where I could run to hide every evening during the bitch...I mean witching hours.
I really shouldn't wish someone else would feed, bathe, dress, potty train, and discipline the triplets; clean up the playroom twice a day; do their endless laundry; change their crib sheets and clean their room and leave me with just the snuggling, reading to, and basking in the glow of strangers' compliments parts of child rearing but I really, really, really do.....sometimes.
Good lord, I wish half those things and I only have one baby who isn't even walking yet! I can only imagine the paces your three put you through in a day. Just for the record, I still think you're a superhero, but it's nice to hear you have some "shouldn't wishes" in the mix, too.
ReplyDeleteOh girl. I hear ya. I could whine all day. Sometimes its hard to stop and notice the good parts. You're doing fine....
ReplyDelete