Gone from Florida and the triplets for 2-3 weeks uninterrupted writing time. It sucks eggs so far. I miss my munchkins. But this is only the start of my third day in Atlanta so I'm not worried; I'm sure it'll get worse. At least I am actually writing.
Wow, you go momma. Get it done so you can go home.
ReplyDeleteI got "Touching Snow" last week. I read the first page and had to put it down because I had two letters of reference to write and I knew if I got to page two of your book I'd miss the deadline for my letters. "Touching Snow" has been sitting on my counter, awaiting me as my reward. I got the second letter out this morning and am counting down the hours until naptime when I can disappear into your words.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your three weeks. You've got the kind of quiet most moms don't get and the inherant talent writers only dream of.
Breathe, focus, create.
Enjoy your time away...I can't wait until your next post! :)
ReplyDelete